CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Oedipus Rex..

My children, generations of the living
In the line of Kadmos, nursed at his ancient hearth:
In supplication, with your boughs and garlands?
The breath of incense rises from the city
With a sound of prayer and lamentation.

- The Origin of Oedipus the King

My children, latest born to Cadmus old,
Why sit ye here as suppliants, in your hands
Branches of olive filleted with wool?
What means this reek of incense everywhere,
And everywhere laments and litanies?

-has been told in a story-telling fashion

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Response by Hoe-Yi - How To Evaluate Others In Simulated Teaching

Joyce a.k.a Hoe-Yi said...
Once again, you have alerted me that the attire of a teacher is very important. I have learned from you that we have to put attire as our consideration in order to reflect a good teacher’s image. Thanks Wani for your reminder. I will always remember the importance of the attire for a teacher.I agree with you that set induction is very important. Without an interesting set induction, it is hard to draw students’ attention to the teacher for the rest of the activities. For me, I have to also be more creative in my set induction during teaching because I love to put pictures only in set induction. In future, I will try to put more interesting set inductions to make my teaching effective.Besides that, it is also true that we can put students into consideration during evaluation because the effectiveness of a teacher’s teaching can be reflected by students. If the students pay attention and responds well in class, it can be said that the teacher is good and effective in his or her teaching.
April 3, 2008 7:55 AM

0 comments: